close

The Crazy Chronicle

You know that annoying, dumb guy from work? One day he'll end up in our weekly newsletter.
DON'T MISS IT!

Man Eaten Alive By Anaconda: I Was More Worried About The Snake

0
SHARES
Screenshot_4

An expert who let himself be eaten by an anaconda said how he was more scared for the reptile’s safety than his own life.

Daredevil naturalist Paul Rosolie wore a special suit for the scariest stunt ever, which was filmed in the Amazon and will be aired as part of Eaten Alive show.

Rosolie was so confident of the carbon fiber suit’s design, he insisted he was more worried about the giant snake being harmed than getting into trouble himself, as he told the New York Post.

“I didn’t want to stress [the snake] out too much. I wanted to make sure that the suit was smooth and wasn’t going to hurt the snake. I wasn’t scared. We tested this suit and worked on this with experts so we knew I was going to be safe.”

You will see Rosolie being swallowed by the 25 foot, 400 pound snake, which took 12 people just to catch.

His suit was specially designed to protect him against both the snake’s deadly grip and digestive fluids, and was fitted with a three-hour supply of oxygen, communication devices and cameras.

Before going through with the stunt, he swallowed a pill that transmitted his vitals to the team.

Prev1 of 2Next

Comments

comments

0
SHARES

comments

Crazy Is On Facebook Too!

Recommended For You

From Around The Web

The Crazy Chronicle

If you don't wanna be in our weekly chronicle, better subscribe to it.